Saturday, May 13, 2006

anger set

ok, even more angst---i wrote this my senior year of high school i think....


I Can't Say


we can play
you can hide
i'm dead inside
keep the angels at bay

the sun has gone away
the cold december plain is bleak
i don't listen when you speak
don't repeat what i say

i can't feel the sun's warm ray
i can't say what's wrong
you've been wrong all along
and now i wait for the day


The Rabbit Hole.

you and your god
are dead to me.
everyone is dead to me.
i'm dead to me.
i'm dead inside.
i'm withdrawn.
i'm falling down
the rabbit hole.
the rabbit hole.
the rabbit hole.
oh the sweet
fucking rabbit hole.


Take Care

take care sweetheart
watch how you step
on the cold hard stairs
to the top.
i left you at the bottom.


Nightmare

i am what you fear most
i am what you shut the closet door on
you sleep, i wait
i creep, you scream in silence
and no one put humpty together again

No comments: